Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Prince Harry blow as bombshell ruling means Duke must release Visa files in days

Published

on

Prince Harry blow as bombshell ruling means Duke must release Visa files in days

A US judge has issued a major update in Prince Harry’s visa row, stating files must be made public by next week.

Judge Carl Nichols gave a deadline of Tuesday, March 18 to release the files that will show whether the prince’s immigration paperwork is in order. The judge also approved redactions that suggested the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), adding they were “appropriate.”

It is not clear at this stage what information would be released, although DHS lawyers previously said three items would be released with redactions, but that a fourth must be kept private. The right-wing Heritage Foundation sued the DHS last year following the agency’s decision to deny a freedom of information request for the Duke’s

The think tank has argued that Harry either received special treatment from the Biden administration or had lied on his immigration forms. In his memoir, Spare, as well as his Netflix TV series Harry said he had previously used cannabis, cocaine and magic mushrooms.

In his order, Judge Nichols, who had been appointed by US President Donald Trump, added: “The government has provided the court with its proposed redactions to the documents…those redactions appearing appropriate, the government is ORDERED to lodge on the docket the redacted versions of those documents no later than March 18, 2025.”

Copyright © 2025 USAfly24